We all need some medicines every now and then, but do we ever get rewarded for using them? Now, you can, because filling the Rite Aid Survey, at storesurvey.riteaid.com, gives you a chance to win $1000!
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid does what the name says; give you the right aid you need, at the right time. An American chain of drugstores, as well as a Fortune 500 Company, Rite Aid was formerly called Thrifty D Discount Center. Now, as Rite Aid, the company has gained success far above anything anyone could have ever imagined; so much so, that the company has more than 4,600 stores throughout the country.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Rite Aid Survey
Need to fill up your prescriptions and don’t know where to go? One drugstore you can always count on is Rite Aid. In fact, Rite Aid takes such good care of its customers that it is even giving them the chance to win $1000 in cash for simply filling the Rite Aid Survey.
If you want to take part in this amazing sweepstakes, you have to be both a legal resident of the United States, and at least 18 years of age. If you are both of those things, then you can fill the Rite Aid Survey by following the guidelines given below:
- First of all, turn on your device or computer and log on to the following website storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- This will take you directly to the survey’s main page, where you have to select the language you want to take the survey in; English or Spanish.
- Then, on this page, enter your cashier code and the 16-digit survey code in the given spaces. You will find both of these codes on your Rite Aid receipt from your last purchase.
- After that, you can begin the survey by answering all of the questions, such as the quality of the products and services offered to you.
- In the end, leave your contact information so you the company can contact you if you win the cash prize.
- Then, just submit the survey and wait for the sweepstakes results.