Tesco Survey brings around the opportunity to share your valuable feedback. You can provide your experience as well as things you would like the company to improve through Tesco Survey. The company aims to provide the best customer experience and that cannot be possible without you sharing what you think about us. Also, if there is something that you did not find up to the mark, just share it through the Tesco Survey.
Complete the online Tesco Survey and win instant rewards!
What could be better when sharing your feedback can earn you rewards?
Now you have the chance to win 25 Clubcard points for filling the survey. Not only that, completing the online survey automatically enters you in a prize draw to win a £1000 Tesco gift card.
Follow the steps below to fill the online Tesco Survey.
- Make sure you have a smart phone, a tablet or a computer that has access to the internet.
- To start filling the online Tesco survey, please click on the hyperlink given below:
- In a new window, the main page of Tesco Survey will appear, mentioning the opportunity to win rewards and prompting you to enter a 4 digit code.
- You will find the 4 digit code at the bottom of your card; or from the receipt from your last visit to Tesco store.
- After entering the 4 digit code from your card or receipt, click on the “Enter the survey” button.
- From the next page, the questions will start to appear, one by one with options to choose your answer.
- Answer all the questions in the sequence and honestly according to your experience.
- After answering all the questions, you will need to enter your first and last name, your phone number, email and your Clubcard number.
- Do not worry as your personal information is safe with the company.
- After you have submitted the required information, your card will be topped up with 25 Clubcard points and your name will be entered in £1000 prize draw.
Make your next stop at Tesco superstore!
Tesco PLC is a British company founded by Jack Cohen in 1919 in Hackney, London, England. Trading under the name of Tesco, the multinational company deals in grocery items and general merchandise. The company has 12 stores across Europe and Asia. It is the leading grocery market in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Thailand and Hungary. In 1961, Tesco store located in Leicester entered the pages of Guinness Book of records as the largest store in Europe. The company’s headquarters is located in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. In UK alone the company has a share of 28.4% in the grocery market.